ARC's primary mission is to serve students, the academic community and the public, both in the U.S. and worldwide, by facilitating research and publications on all aspects of Armenian history, society and culture.
- adds a multicultural and international perspective to the educational process on and off campus;
- aims to help students better understand the world and define their proper role in it;
- provides the metro Detroit community, and particularly the Armenian-Americans, with valuable learning resources, educational materials, outreach programs, and helps to serve local cultural needs;
- supports innovative research in Armenian Studies by providing classes, scholarships, resources and publication opportunities to students and scholars both nationally and internationally;
- organizes Armenian Studies conferences and exhibitions to advance its mission to serve the academic community in the U.S. and worldwide.
Armenian Diaspora Survey Michigan
ARC Activities and Projects
Collections and Archives
Texts and Studies in Armenian History, Society and Culture
ARC office hours
During the Spring / Summer 2022 the ARC will be providing services in-person and remotely.
The ARC in-person office hours are:
Tuesday 9:30AM - 4:00PM
Thursday 9:30AM - 4:00PM
Friday 9:30AM - 4:00PM
For further information and inquiries please contact Mr. Gerald Ottenbreit, Jr. at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ARC at 313-593-5181.