Meeting of Minds Journals
Students who present at MOM have a unique opportunity not only to share the results of their work, but they also have the opportunity to publish their work in our annual Meeting of Minds Journal.
The Meeting of Minds Journal of Undergraduate Research is specifically designed to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to experience the manuscript submission and review process. Students who participate in the Meeting of Minds conference are invited to submit a written version of their presentation to the Journal Review Board for publication in the volume which corresponds to the presentation year.
- You must have attended and presented your work at the Meeting of Minds conference.
- All papers must be submitted in Microsoft Word or editable PDF.
- The text of all manuscripts must be no more than 15 double-spaced pages typed in 10-12 point font size with one-inch margins.
- Images and graphs may be incorporated into the text where possible.
- The bibliography and citations should conform to the guidelines appropriate to that field. Information about various citation styles is available at BibMe.
- Faculty endorsement is required for all submissions. After you submit your paper, an email will be sent to your faculty sponsor requesting their endorsement. Only papers that have been endorsed by a faculty sponsor will be accepted.
- For more information, contact Susan Gedert.
- Meeting of Minds 2018 Journal (online)
- Meeting of Minds 2017 Journal (PDF)
- Meeting of Minds 2015 Journal (online)
- Meeting of Minds 2012 Journal (online)
- Meeting of Minds 2009 Journal (online)