All students should seek academic advising to ensure that proper courses are completed for degree requirements.
Undergraduate students should contact the CECS Office of Advising and Academic Success to schedule an advising appointment.
Graduate students should contact the appropriate academic unit noted below.
- MS - Artificial Intelligence
- MS - Computer Information Science
- MS - Cybersecurity and Information Assurance
- MS - Data Science
- MS - Software Engineering
- MSE - Computer Engineering
- MSE - Electrical Engineering
- MSE - Energy Systems Engineering
- MSE - Robotics Engineering
- MS - Engineering Management
- MS - Human-Centered Design and Engineering
- MS - Information Systems & Technology
- MS - Program and Project Management
- MSE - Industrial Systems Engineering
- MSE - Manufacturing Systems Engineering
- MSE - ISE/MBA Dual Degree
- MSE - Automotive Systems Engineering
- MSE - Materials Science and Engineering
- MSE - Mechanical Engineering