The A. Adnan Aswad Scholarship
The A. Adnan Aswad Scholarship grants $2000 per year award for two years for a total award of $4000 for students studying for an undergraduate degree in either industrial and systems engineering or manufacturing engineering at the College of Engineering and Computer Science.
$2,000 per year for two years
Full eligibility requirements
- Aswad Scholars are required to enroll for at least nine credits in industrial and systems engineering or manufacturing engineering degree programs.
- After completion of the first year, the Aswad Scholarship is renewable for the scholar who maintains a cumulative grade point average of 2.75, continues to be enrolled in industrial and systems engineering or manufacturing engineering degree programs, fulfills the standards of academic progress as defined by the Office of Financial Aid, and successfully completes no less than 67% of courses attempted in residence.
- The Aswad Scholarship is awarded for the use during the Fall and Winter Terms only.
- This scholarship cannot be transferred to other colleges or universities.
- The Office of Financial Aid will monitor the scholar's academic progress annually.