ALL CASL students welcome!
An internship is a form of experiential learning that integrates knowledge and theory learned in the classroom with practical application and skills development in a professional setting.
Internships give students the opportunity to gain valuable applied experience and make connections in professional fields they are considering for career paths; and give employers the opportunity to guide and evaluate talent.
Completing an internship has many benefits:
- It will make your resume look great and it will be a part of your professional experiences for a long time
- Help you learn to network in your field and build relationships with a variety of organizational professionals
- Give you opportunities to hone your communication and technical skills
- You can learn about what you love
- Internships help build your confidence