The CASL Internship Center is happy to help ALL CASL students interested in an internship!
An internship is a form of experiential learning where you integrate your classroom knowledge into real-world experiences and prepare for future work opportunities. Pair your on-the-job experience with reflection and career development best practices!
During your internship, you will have the opportunity to develop many skills: Critical thinking, Problem Solving, Communication, Digital Technology, Employable Skills, Leadership, Creativity, Initiative, Intercultural fluency, and more!
- Your resume will look great and be a part of your professional experiences for a long time!
- You can network and build relationships in your field!
- Learn to collaborate and work in a team environment!
- You can learn about what you love, which builds confidence and work ethic!
More Good News About Internships!
- Students with internships are more likely to get hired upon graduation!
- Students with internships also have higher employment retention rates after two years!
- Multiple internships lead to job opportunities or graduate school! Many employers hire directly from their pool of interns!
Available internships include nonprofits, labs, museums, production studios, government offices, law enforcement agencies, research labs, and many more!
Sample of Internship Placements
|Asset Management Intern||Museum Research Archivist|
|Behavioral Technician||News Station Intern|
|Chemistry Intern||Public Relations/Marketing Specialist|
|Government Intern||Sports Information|
|Health Care Staff Tracking||Sustainability Intern|
|Human Resources||Urban Planning|
|Investigative Intern||Video Production|
|Legal Clerk||Youth Program Coordinator|
Don’t worry if none of our established internship programs look like they are designed for your major – you can still do an internship!