Students majoring in Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Mathematics, as well as graduate students, are strongly encouraged to meet with their program advisor for help in selecting courses and discussing program options.
Mathematics Undergraduate Advisor: John Clifford
Statistics Undergraduate Advisor: Keshav Pokhrel
Graduate Advisor: Jennifer Zhao
For the most up to date information about the ACM Masters Program visit the ACM Website.
Students in the Accelerated ACM MS program (4+1 program) should consult with both the Mathematics Undergraduate Advisor and the Graduate Advisor
Current and Projected Course Offerings
Mathematics Education Program
Future elementary or secondary teachers majoring or minoring in mathematics are encouraged to see Dr. Krebs to help with course selection and sequence. Practicing teachers interested in a Masters degree in Education (M.A. Ed.) specializing in mathematics should check the following sites:
For elementary or secondary teachers already endorsed in mathematics: Mathematics Education Enhancement and Leadership
For elementary teachers seeking endorsement to teach mathematics through grade 8: Mathematics Endorsement
Dr. Cengiz-Phillips is pleased to meet and advise students interested in the MA in education with a specialty in mathematics.
Undergraduate Advisor: Dr. Angela Krebs
Graduate Advisor: Dr. Cengiz-Phillips
- CASL Records and Advising
- CASL's Internship Center
- UM-Dearborn's Career Services
- Actuarial Science at UM-Dearborn
- Acutarial Mathematics CASL Internships - Job Postings
- Bureau of Labor Statistics' Occupational Outlook Handbook (Mathematics section)
- Mathematics Career Information from the AMS
- Mathematics Career Information from SIAM
- A Guide to Careers in Applied Mathematics
- American Mathematical Society Resources for Students
- Thinking of a Career in Applied Mathematics?
- Research Experience for Undergraduates Summer Programs
- Internship & Co-op Opportunities for Undergraduates
- We Use Math offers answers to your questions about careers.
- WhyDoMath -- a showcase of exciting mathematical and computational science topics.
PC Lab - 2046 CB & 2048 CB
Mathematics Learning Center (MLC) - 2076 CB