Once admitted and registered at UM-Dearborn, a student may apply to be a guest at another institution.

The guest application is available at Enrollment Services, 1169 UC, or online on the Office of the Registrar website.  Keep in mind there is a senior residency policy and the maximum transfer credit hours policy applies.  

It is recommended that students meet with an academic advisor before registering as a guest.  If the course as a guest is a pre-req to a course to be taken at UM-Dearborn, the grade must be presented to the CASL Advising and Academic Success office, 1039 CB, for an override to be given at UM-Dearborn.  This may delay registration.  A "C" grade or above and an official transcript is required for credit to be posted to the UM-Dearborn transcript.

Advising and Academic Success

1039 -
CASL Building
Back to top of page